|Location||Glen Allen, VA|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
Job Description: Job Summary:
The IAM Analyst provides support for multiple development and production environments with mission critical access management systems and toolsets. This role supports access configuration of both on-premises and cloud based frameworks. The IAM Analyst must balance technical project responsibilities while providing operational support of the IAM systems. This person applies the current legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. SOX, GDPR, & CCPA) to requests and proposed solutions. The role will provide technical consulting on projects, create automated solutions, provide input on operational changes, incident management guidelines, and serve as a subject matter expert. The IAM Analyst has a strong focus on customer service and ensuring stability of systems and toolsets.
- Assure proper documentation is created and maintained, controls are implemented and action is taken to prevent potential impact on systems, with violations resolved, communicated, and measures put into place to avoid further infractions.
- Act as lead on quarterly and annual SOX testing of access controls, and provides input into all audit findings related to access.
- Provide day to day technical management of all access management tools ensuring stable systems availability, performance, compliance and security.
- Maintain working knowledge of access management, directory services, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and Federated Identities and upcoming technologies in the identity space.
- Provide solutions and support operations for Identity and Access Management services for all of Markel's environments.
- Participate in large projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands.
- Maintain oversight and security across all Active Directory domains.
- Maintain service level standards and resolve system issues to minimize user interruption.
- Drive automation and integration of current processes with new technology.
- Mentor others and share information with peers.
- Participate in on-call rotation after hours and on weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security or Computer Science, or related work experience/certification.
- Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, Microsoft/Office 365
- Minimum of 5 years' experience identity and access management related activities.
- Experience with regulatory and contractual compliance, such as SOX, HIPAA, CPPA, GDPR, legal hold practices.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience in the following technologies: Active Directory, Azure AD, DirSync, SSO, ADFS, ADMP, AWS
- Windows server operation systems (e.g. Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016)
- SAML, OAUTH, OpenID, JWT, 2FA/MFA, Kerberos, LDAP
- DNS and DHCP network protocols
- Scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, etc.)
- Cloud-native authentication mechanisms
- Experience with industry standards and IT processes, such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, COBIT and ITIL.
- Excellent customer services and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Critical thinking.
- Attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge.