|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Accounts Administrator - Part Time
Edward Fail, Bradshaw & Waterson has a first-class reputation as a specialist criminal defence firm.
We are consistently highly ranked in London and the UK by Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 being one of the few leading criminal law firms to offer both legal aid and private funding options.
We’ve represented clients in the East End of London and beyond since 1887, when Charles Bradshaw opened our first office on East India Dock Road, and we’re proud to retain strong links with our community.
We are looking to recruit a Part time Accounts Administrator
Hours: 9.30 -5.30 4 days a week
Salary: £30,000- Actual salary
Part-time Accounts Administrator
Working in a friendly team you will benefit from onsite training, 5% pension and x2 salary Life insurance.
Requirements for the Part-time Accounts Administrator
- Change back up tapes
- Monitoring of the main incoming emails
- Check client a/c and office a/c bank activity
- Daily BACS requests
- Taking card payments as and when required
- Daily posting record of bonuses and court duty claims
- Daily record of staff holidays- mark calendar and staff holiday charts.
- Daily record of sick record as above
- Archiving files – offsets, write offs, retrieval of files from offsite storage-arranging collections
- Will and deed queries
- CLA billing – LAA submissions and internal billing
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Police Station bonus figures for fee earners
- Purchase ledger
- Invoices – check and pay
- Dealing with fee earner travel disbursements
- Dealing with CRM 12’s – submission on data for LAA
- Various subscriptions and renewals as and when due
- SRA diversity forms annual data
- Dealing with work mobile issues/changes/contract
- Billing queries as and when
- New staff induction/GDPR
- Assisting with peer review, LAA audits, file reviews by LAA
- Annual budget data post to ALB
- IT issues and liaising with ALB as and when required