|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
advo has a new exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join their Employee Benefits team, based in Maidstone. You will join the team on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 - £20,000 per annum competitive benefits package.
advo is an award winning business advisory with a focus on people and supportive technology. We work with employers to manage their staff benefits, payroll and HR needs, linked by our own technology platforms. Every Customer journey with advo is of the greatest importance.
Care of our people is at the heart of everything we do, recognising that without the right people, with the right training, ability and approach all else fails. Attitude is seen as important as aptitude. We demand a great deal from our people. They are expected to be always at the top of their game, but also to enjoy coming to work.
We are proud of our Investors in People GOLD accreditation.
Responsible for administering a portfolio of insured clients with varied products and services across the advo employee benefit range. Duties include handling all administration as highlighted below:
- Answer and transfer telephone calls in accordance with company protocol and GDPR requirements. Check answer phone messages, record details and pass by email to relevant member of staff. Ensure all messages are passed on to appropriate person as soon as possible, or dealt with as swiftly as possible. All calls must be answered in a professional manner and distributed as such.
- Deal with assigned post for mid and corporate clients
- Respond to client e mails clearly and accurately
- Build long term relationships with client contacts
- Midterm amendments
- Checking and sending client invoices
- Calculating monthly benefit breakdowns
- Ensuring internal database is regularly updated and data is accurate.
- Assist Account Manager with claims query, where requested.
- Attend client meetings where appropriate/required.
- Work closely with Account Managers / Consultants to deliver a joined-up approach to client servicing
- Scanning of documents/invoices to CLA and shredding of confidential information
- Renewal Audits
- Maintain and issue P11D reports
- Strong administration background
- High level sof attention to details/accuracy
- Good maths skills and understanding of excel
- Service excellence & relationship building
- Deadline focused
- Previous experience working in insurance desirable
- Full UK driving license