|Date Posted||May 25, 2021|
Android Engineer (Greenfield) | London / Remote | Global Bank | £70,000-£90,000 (Base)
I am engaged in partnership with an award-winning and innovative Bank, headquartered in London, who are looking to hire Android Engineers with proven experience in Kotlin. The roles are newly released, part of a multi-year digital program of work and entirely greenfield. You will be given the opportunity to work on enterprise-scale software and will be embedded within a team of 10-12 Software Engineers (including both Android and iOS Engineers).
You will be working fully remotely for the remainder of 2021 with an expectation that you will be in the office (London) 1/2 days' per week post-COVID (this is obviously flexible on a case-by-case basis). It is important to stress that this is not a fully remote role indefinitely (I know some adverts have been catching candidates out!) so it is worth bearing that in mind when applying.
In terms of their main expectations from you, rather than copying and pasting the JD, I have decided to pick out the key requirements below:
- Proven commercial experience developing Android mobile applications, ideally using Kotlin. Candidates with Java experience will also be considered.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience using development tools including Git, Jenkins and Docker.
- Good knowledge of MVC framework.
- Experience of engineering best practices, engineering standards and testing processes.
- Good experience mentoring/coaching other Software Engineers.
So if you've read this advert and think 'this sounds pretty interesting' then why not apply? In order to do so, please contact me using the following methods:
- Telephone - 0191 338 7540
- Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed during the application process will remain confidential and any submissions will be fully compliant with GDPR.