|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Are you an Architectural Technician looking for the chance to join a developer that also values strong design? We are currently working with a bespoke developer which is based in Dorset and is currently looking to appoint Architectural Technician to join its in house design team.
The company has developed an excellent reputation for its bespoke housing developments across the South and South West of the UK. The current design team is made up of 15 people working from the office in Dorchester. The average development sizes are around 50 units per site, with units per site reaching as many as 250 units and they currently have 12 live sites in progress. Due to the securing of several large-term projects they are looking take on an Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of Planning and construction drawings
- Compiling of information required for planning applications
- To visit sites as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of building construction would be essential
- Experience in using AutoCAD
- Able to use Photoshop, InDesign and Sketchup
- Ability to draw free hand would be very beneficial
- Experience in UK residential projects.
- Possess relevant BTEC/HNC/HND or Architectural/Construction Degree
- Be located close to or able to relocate to Dorchester.
What you get back
- £20,000 - £40,000
- Performance related bonus
- Working hours 8.00am - 4.30pm
- Flexible working Hours
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Dorchester Dorset - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 10637)