|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Centre Manager to join the team based in Harwell. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis (flexibility required to meet the needs of the business) and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience, plus fantastic benefits.
What’s in it for you as our Assistant Centre Manager?
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Flexible benefits package
- Friendly, informal and flexible working environment
Your main objective as our Assistant Centre Manager are to:
- Provide support to either the Centre Director/Manager, as appropriate, in all aspects of sales, marketing and operational activities to attract new customers to the centre and ensure retention of existing customers.
- Deliver exceptional customer service levels, supporting the Centre Director/Manager with overall management control and accountability for the commercial performance of the centre
- Act effectively as Centre Manager in the absence of the Centre Director/Manager
Main duties of our Assistant Centre Manager:
- Support the Centre Director with Financial Management Information to include invoicing customers and debt management
- Assist in budget planning and monitoring of expenditure and cost
- Assist in financial reporting and demonstrate an understanding of Profit and Loss
Sales and Marketing;
- Support the Centre Director/Manager in promoting available space in the centre on pre-agreed commercial terms
- Maintain an awareness of Oxford Innovation’s range of services, projects and expertise and promote appropriately to partners and clients
- Strong contribution to developing a community of entrepreneurs within the centres
- Assist with setting, monitoring and developing the standards of the building’s presentation
- Primary responsibility for implementing the agreed standard operating procedures and monitoring criteria with the centre team
- Assist in setting up, reporting and maintaining in-house IT systems
- Where applicable ensure that all information is dealt with in accordance with GDPR and Money Laundering Regulations
- Maintain records and documentation to comply with our Quality Management System ISO9001:2015
This is not an exhaustive list of your duties.
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Centre Manager:
- Experience in the operational running of an asset of the size, character and quality of the relevant centre
- Previous experience in a letting office environment preferred
- Clearly identifiable management skills in order to manage a team within a service environment, ensuring overall performance is maximised
- Evidence of negotiation skills within previous roles
- Attention to detail/completer finisher
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Good communication skills, tactful and persuasive
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with a desire to contribute to the company more widely
- Client and customer services focussed
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Motivate, lead and delegate tasks to team.
- Team player and team leader
- IT literate
If you would like to join our team as our new Assistant Centre Manager, or would like to find out more about the role then please click ‘apply’ today, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.