|Date Posted||December 10, 2019|
Vitality, Assistant Team Manager - Commissions, Bournemouth, £Competitive Bonus Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000 members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Assistant Team Manager - Commissions, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance wellness incentive programme
- Vitality Partners and Rewards – Apple Watch, Ocado, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave Bank holidays option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Our Assistant Team Manager – Commissions will assist the Commissions Manager in the day to day running of the Commissions Team. Point of contact for escalations, and queries from other business areas. To deputise in the Commissions Manager’s absence.
Responsibilities as our Assistant Team Manager – Commissions include:
- Take responsibility for delivery of day to day SLA’s from multiple work queues
- Deputise for the Team Manager when required
- Investigate and resolve escalation queries within agreed SLA timeframes and liaise with peers across the broader agency and commissions teams in this regard
- Pass on clearly articulated written instructions to other areas of the business when necessary
- Be able to analyse root cause issues and liaise with other business areas to resolve
- Assist in the recruitment, training and management of team of 8 individuals
To become our Assistant Team Manager - Commissions, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Numerical skills with logical approach to work tasks
- Working knowledge of shared service functions in a financial services environment
- Management experience working in a dynamic team environment
- Significant back office administration experience in a financial services organization
- Understanding of the importance of data protection & GDPR principles
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and influence others to effect business outcomes
- Experience of working with finance payment systems
- Understanding of KPI’s and importance of delivery
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Insurance industry experience
Working for Vitality as our Assistant Team Manager – Commissions you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Monday 30th December 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Assistant Team Manager - Commissions, then please click ‘apply’ today.