|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
One of the leading Cloud Solutions Providers in the UK are looking to ramp up their Cloud DevOps Engineering division headcount by recruiting a number of Cloud Engineers with proven experience using Azure. The roles fall in line with huge expansion plans for the wider business with lots of interesting and cutting edge project pipelines in place to work on from day one. Alongside the exciting expansion plans this business has at the moment, it also comes with unrivalled career progression and a great opportunity to liaise directly with some of the largest organisations in the UK.
As part of this role, they're expecting you to be a strong technical expert who can act as an SRE on all things Cloud & Azure, whilst also being happy to get involved in high level DevOps and Architectural discussions within the team.
You'll have the opportunity to lead complex, enterprise projects from inception to delivery as well as leading numerous junior engineers to deliver robust cloud infrastructure solutions.
That's a brief intro into the role but more importantly, here's what would be nice for you to bring to the table:
- Strong, hands-on Azure DevOps experience
- Extensive experience building Cloud automation using technologies such as Kubernetes, Terraform, AzureDevOps, Docker and Powershell
- Comfortable using CI/CD pipelines
- Build and manage their client's Azure platform to enable enterprise application deployments
- Exposure to leading Azure projects from inception to delivery
- Good awareness of areas such as troubleshooting, security, IAAS & SAAS
- Strong knowledge of Azure architecture or Cloud architecture as a whole
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a strong all rounder who can provide both technical and consulting expertise to technical and non-technical senior stakeholders.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR