|Date Posted||May 22, 2021|
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: 18,000 - £22,000 Plus Commission
Location: OFFICE based
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
You will be expected to sell the products and services that WCRS provide by calling prospective clients and receiving inbound house account sales enquiries. You will also be carrying out market research on new markets. Follow up on marketing campaigns, quotes and leads provided by external sources. Promoting the company in a positive light at all times.
To work with a defined portfolio of client house accounts to proactively promote WCRS services and gain additional / new business in line with agreed business growth targets.
To ensure a business wide best practice, and knowledge sharing culture is actively embraced.
- Work to a targeted list of customers and prospective customers
- Support the Marketing department by assisting and follow up with marketing campaigns
- Direct cold calling to specified industry sectors
- On-going cleansing of CRM (Hubspot) in line with GDPR legislation
- Achieve individual sales revenue and gross margin targets by creating new opportunities and conversion
- Securing additional/new business opportunities from within current customer base in
line with agreed targets.
- Recording of telephone calls and written communications within the company CRM (Hubspot)
- Completion of internal company documentation as necessary
- Follow up of sales enquiries issuing quotations in a timely and efficient manner as required, responsible for completion of own quotations for leads generated
- Ensuring that any deadlines issued, internally or externally, are met
- To establish and maintain strong customer relationship to make us the first choice for their waste management requirements.
- Present a clean and dynamic company image.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in an internal-sales or telesales based role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Effective negotiation ability is essential
- Tenacity to succeed
- Experience using a CRM system would be advantageous
- Confident telephone manner
Knowledge and understanding of the waste industry is desirable
- A very personable 'can do' attitude
- A proven ability to maintain focused on client sales delivery
- Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work.
- PC literate with good knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft Office suite
Candidates will need access to their own transportation as the office is not serviced by public transport.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Nationwide Sales, Business Development, Area Sales, Technical Sales, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Sales Development, New Client Sales, Field Sales Manager, B2B may also be considered for this role.