|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
We are seeking an experienced Car Sales Executive for a prestigious West London car dealership where you will work for one of the world’s most iconic brands.
Please note: To be considered for this role, you must have recent experience within a Sales Executive role for a Prestige Automotive brand and hold a full UK driving licence.
Our client is one of the largest Dealer Groups in the UK and represent five Prestige Centres located in Guildford, Hatfield, Mayfair, Reading and West London. They are proud to be one of the Best Companies Top 100 large companies to work for in the UK in 2021 and offer an outstanding working environment with great benefits and a competitive package
As Car Sales Executive, you will sell vehicles and associated products and deliver an exceptional customer experience whilst adhering to the company's core values of Trust, Integrity and Empowerment at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Follow the Company sales process, values and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Build customer loyalty and satisfaction, ensuring all customer needs are met
- Provide customers with a warm welcome and an individual, exclusive experience aligned to brand values
- Qualify customer needs, collect customer contact details and marketing consent decision
- Perform up to date, high quality and accurate appraisals of vehicle part exchanges, obtaining valuations from the Sales Management team
- Provide tailored demonstration of product features and use approved presentation methods for add-on products
- Adhere to legal regulations and internal procedures for test drives and use of booking and loan system, ensuring safety is maintained
- Complete all sales administration accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide updates, explain next steps, changes, payment method, part exchange, registration details and arranging delivery dates to ensure customers are prepared for handover
- Maintain customer relationships, manage customer issues and continue relationship building with 6 monthly follow up calls
- Professional use and practice of CitNOW presentations, static demonstrations, pre/post-handover messages, 6-month follow ups, prospecting and renewals
- Maintain accurate data relating to customers in accordance with GDPR
- Accurately record the progress of enquiries and relevant elements from customer interactions
- Ensure internal regulatory checks / paperwork are completed in a timely manner, including Integrity Checks, Companies House Searches, FCA Finance & Insurance Trackers, AML forms
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Operate within the FCA, AML and ICOBS regulation, adhering to the FCA code of conduct
- Manage customer queries concerning FCA regulated products
- Advise customers on consumer credit purchases and arranging insurance
Core Accountabilities as Car Sales Executive:
- Adhere to Sales Targets and other KPI's
- Be an advocate of the group and brand
- Meet the Company Global Certification Standard and become accredited within 18 months
- Gain and maintain Specialist Automotive Finance (SAF) expert accreditation
- Continually develop your knowledge of products and services
- Adhere to and exceed expectations of the mystery shop program
- Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of presentation and workplace
- Understand and assist in the delivery of the Business Strategy and its objectives
- Take ownership for your personal development needs and complete all training courses as required
For the role of Car Sales Executive there is a basic salary on offer of £25,000 per annum with an OTE in your first year of up to £65,000 plus a Group vehicle.
You will also receive a fantastic benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Option of a second vehicle at preferential rates
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent advertising this position on behalf of our client. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, car, motor, showroom, dealership, automotive, sales, executive, FCA, car sales