|Date Posted||September 3, 2021|
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Primary responsibility is consistent achievement of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue through development and management of assigned Public Cloud Sales opportunities while additionally adding constructs to reach revenue goals.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific responsibilities of the Cloud Sales Specialist
- Consistently achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Subject Matter Expert on Avaya Public Cloud Offerings
- Be a member of sales team in region to assist in closing Avaya Public Cloud Sales opportunities across all markets and all partner types.
- Lead/Participate/Create training of partners to educate them on Avaya solutions
- Develop strong relationships with sales teams to establish Avaya Public Cloud as the preferred avenue for UCaaS/CCaaS/CPaaS and SPACES solutions. Generate proposal activity/pipeline build.
- Develop expert ability to demonstrate the Avaya solutions and value proposition to executives and decision influencers
- Deliver Web based presentations to partners and end users
- Timely opportunity and pipeline management using SFDC that accurately represents sales stage and close date
- Preparations of monthly/quarterly forecast for channel partners, including weekly updates. Maintain consistent track record forecast accuracy of +/- 10%
- Must be able to work as a team with other Avaya associates
- Exercise good judgement and discretionary decision authority to take advantage of opportunities to drive overachievement of business goals and objectives
- Develop and improve sales teams knowledge of Avaya Public Cloud solutions and working with Avaya
- Minimum 20 hours talk time per week
- Some travel required. Typically 2 weeks/quarter
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- 5-8 years of demonstrated success achieving/exceeding sales objectives
- 3+ years channel sales experience preferred
- Direct Sales experience desirable
- Successful track record selling UCaaS and UC
- Proven track record of success exceeding sales quotas over multiple years
- Outstanding presentation, discovery and opportunity management skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and clearly articulate a value proposition
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Strong relationship building skills and networking experience
- Able to team well with others
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Highly proficient computer skills including Office 365, MS Office tools and SFDC
- Self-Motivated, Goal oriented and strong time management skills
- Highlight if full or part time, any specific working hours requirements, opportunities to work flexibly and/or remotely, approximate percentage of travel required, etc.
- Degree level and subject/s (if applicable)
- Professional certification/s required LI-HK1