|Date Posted||August 10, 2019|
Contract to Hire
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in todays highly competitive market. Apply today!
Reporting to the Director, Privacy & Regulatory Compliance, this position is part of the Global Information Security organization. The Privacy & Regulatory Compliance analyst is a vital role in the implementation of the Data Privacy program and regulatory initiatives. This position involves working with teams across the organization to understand and assess Data Privacy and access regulatory compliance requirements impacting the company.
This role will assist in the facilitation of the organizations compliance regulatory requirements, such as but not limited to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS), Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA), and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Moreover, this role will be required to assist in the development of Data Privacy governance and necessary elements to implement execution & control, program management & oversight and independent assurance.
- Assist in the annual review of Compliance and Privacy programs include process and standards, policy and policy review, audit calendar and other annual requirements as needed.
- Conducts Privacy Impact Assessments of identified applications and/or business processes identified as in-scope for GDPR and/or other Data Privacy and regulatory/compliance areas, including but not limited to development and completion of action plans to address findings.
- Participates in developing and implementing action plans to maintain compliance with internal and external regulatory bodies.
- Provide guidance during development of internal systems used by the business to ensure appropriate compensating controls are in-place for ongoing compliance.
- Assists in the monitoring and investigations of operational issues relating to compliance matters or items resulting from Data Privacy Impact Assessments.
- Utilizes tools to assess Data Privacy and Regulatory Compliance related matters as it pertains to the company and the organizations privacy and compliance requirements.
- Technical acumen to manage and enhance enterprise Data Privacy tools and solutions.
- Assists in the development and provides privacy training and communications to address a variety of privacy issues and programs.
- Assist with the identification of process improvements focusing on continuous improvement to move from manual to automated processes pertaining to security/data privacy controls.
- Provide appropriate reports and updates to GIS management on data privacy matters and assist with the creation/development of appropriate tracking metrics.
- Additional responsibilities as required.