|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a CRM Application Specialist to join their team based in Luton. You will be joining on a full-time permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary.
Our client enables primary and acute care by solving problems – whether that’s staffing a high-volume rota, providing critical locum coverage or finding opportunities for healthcare professionals to contribute their expertise – every day they are entrusted as a key enabler of primary and acute care.
About the role:
The CRM Application Specialist will ensure the business maximises the use of the application and all of its features. You will also act as subject matter expert for the CRM and connected applications, as well as its functional use in the business.
Your responsibilities as their CRM Application Specialist will include:
- Working with our IT Support function
- Act as the system administrator lead on the CRM platform and perform end-user administration tasks, providing first-line support and troubleshooting on issues with the platform and other integrations
- Manage and maintain CRM contact data records for the organisation, data cleansing and update initiatives and looking for continuous improvement to increase the functionality and accuracy of the data held within it to meet the business requirements, linking closely with the marketing and operations team
- Execute the technical roadmap created for CRM to leverage the platform further to develop and achieve the aim of the CRM being fully integral to the provision of healthcare client and candidate services
- Increase the utilisation of the CRM through user engagement, develop CRM workflows to support business processes, extract data, produce tailored reports and respond to other information requests
- Provide support and CRM training to the company trainer on an ongoing basis to best utilise the system supporting the implementing “how to” guides, resolving user issues and interfacing with external support as required
- Appoint & train super-users in the company to act as a support to this role
- Develop and maintaining the data records of all client & customer engagement and prospective clients and candidates including all relevant key contacts, ensuring data supplied is up to date
As their CRM Application Specialist, you’ll ideally have:
- Hands-on experience of working with and developing Recruitment CRM systems. Access CRM, Access Data Engine and Access CRM work space would be desirable
- Experienced in leading and managing the delivery of CRM enhancements and functional improvements
High standard of general IT/office systems skills and knowledge, particularly Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of GDPR
- Background in IT/Applications support, ideally with experience of configuring front office applications
- Proven ability to develop a clear understanding of internal client requirements and translating into process
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at different levels
- A good facilitator with strong personality and relationship management ability to communicate, influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver business activities successfully
If you feel you are the right candidate for this CRM Application Specialist role then please click ‘apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!