|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
A career at Bush & Co gives you the opportunity to bring your skills and experience to the catastrophic injury sector; helping people following life changing injuries and supporting the legal and insurance industry to care for clients.
As a member of our team, you can expect to work in a rewarding, fun environment with a commitment to working hard, enjoying what you do and making a difference to people's lives.
The role of Customer Relations Coordinator supports Bush & Co in maintaining and enhancing our reputation, new business development and reaching clients and partners to help more people than ever before. You will support with the set up and management of new pre-client cases to enhance conversion and ensure that all targets are met and provide timely and efficient customer service and administrative support to our external and internal contacts.
Customer Relations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Liaise with existing and potential new customers in relation to their specific needs in terms of new enquiries, being able to gather relevant clinical and service data to ensure the correct Expert or Case Manager is identified and suggested
- Responsible for the accurate 'set-up' of all new pre-client cases across Expert Witness and Case Management Services
- Perform all tasks to meet deadlines
- Maintain the enquiries inbox to check for mail and action as necessary, whilst demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication when connecting with internal and external customers
- Provide phone cover for other business teams and ensuring all calls are transferred within the allotted timeframe
- Ensure all correspondence is saved to the correct case and is processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Working within the GDPR guidelines
Customer Relations Coordinator Requirements
- Experience of delivering high quality customer service both internally and externally
- Administration experience advantageous
- Able to confidently utilise Microsoft applications and databases
- Efficient organisational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written),
- Good data management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Reliable, hardworking and extremely conscientious
- Ability to work under pressure whilst being able to absorb and retain information
- Curious to challenge the status quo
- Unified in working together for the same gaols and vision
- Driven to achieve, succeed and progress
- Passionate about our customers, our business and personal performance
We particularly welcome applications from black and ethnic minority candidates as we are currently underrepresented in this area in our business.
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 35 per week
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 plus competitive benefits
You may have experience of the following: Customer Support Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Relations Executive, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Team Leader, Contact Centre, Customer Service Agent, Call Centre, Customer Support, Client Support, etc.
Ref: 102 547