|Date Posted||November 18, 2021|
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Nelson, Lancashire
Salary: £21,500.00 per annum including bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you LOVE speaking to people and enjoy the feeling of awesome customer service? Do you want to work for an international company that is a market leader in its field, with over 20 years' experience?
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be taking ownership for customer queries, identifying, and providing the correct resolution for the customer, all the while delivering good old fashioned, honest, customer service!
If this sounds like you, then read on………..
The important part to start with:
- Salary is £20,500, with up to £1,000 yearly bonus available on top!
- Hours are 5 days a week (9.00am-6.00pm) between Monday to Sunday (rotational shifts).
- 33 days holiday (including public holidays), pension, and life assurance
- Ideally office based, in NELSON, but we can be flexible
About The Company:
WaveCrest is an international technology communications business that designs, builds, and manages calling and messaging products. We work with some of the world's leading companies delivering products and services to both consumers and businesses.
We have customers in every corner of the world, and you will be at the front of helping keep people connected, speaking to a wide range of customers on a daily basis via our inbound Customer Service Team.
How many other Customer service roles can you engage with people across the globe!
This role is office based (based in Nelson, Lancashire), shift based, permanent and full-time position. It's a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and develop a rewarding career with a company that supports their people.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide an efficient and effective service to customers focusing on first time resolutions, supporting internal and external customers.
A taste of what you will be doing:
- Handling, troubleshooting, and resolving customer enquiries via phone calls, emails or chat. keeping our customers informed of new products and services.
- Managing all customer information in a secure manner and in line with Company and GDPR guidance.
- Delivering agreed KPIs.
What you get in return:
- A comfortable and supportive working environment that brings out the best in you.
- Investment in your development and full supportive learning programproviding you with everything you need to know.
- A constant supply of free soft drinks to keep you hydrated.
- Great incentives, competitions and prizes for you and your team.
- Previous customer service experience or in a similar role is essential.
- Desktop Windows knowledge. Experience of Excel and Word is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is essential.
- To work individually and as part of a team
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The company is an equal opportunities recruiter and welcome applications from all suitably skilled applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Data Notice: The personal data you provide in your application, and as part of the recruitment process, will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for as long as is permitted by UK legislation and then destroyed.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Customer Service Administrator, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Services, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Telephone Consultant, Telephone Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Telephone Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Engineer, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Customer Service Assistant will also be considered for this role.