|Date Posted||January 15, 2020|
Data Architect - Cloud - Central London - £100k+
An exciting company based in Central London is looking to make an addition to their team.
You would gain exposure to the latest technologies with a very talented team.
Join a fast growing team that is always on the fore front of working with the new technologies. You will be surrounded and supported by a great team that always have a can-do attitude.
They are looking for people who help create cutting-edge, durable and loved data solutions. While also having fun at the same time. This is a great environment to be around.
Skills & Qualifications
- Love building big data architecture in the Cloud - GCP OR AWS
- Find solutions and take ownership of the end to end process
- Proven analytical and technical capabilities
- Great communication skills
- Ability to maintain relationships with key external stakeholders levels up to C-suite
- Technical pre-sales,
- cloud technologies fanatic across all areas
- Programming experience - Python, SQL and/or Java
- Be able to build highly scalable code
- Architect Certification
- Machine Learning
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great pension scheme
- Social events and team offsites
- Networking events, Mentoring events & conferences
- Exposure to experts
- Explore the latest tools/technologies
This would be a great time to join this team as they are looking to expand even further and increase their client portfolio.
Do you not have all the skills mentioned above? I'd still like to hear from you.
If you are looking for an excellent salary, flexible working with minimal travel, private medical care, ongoing training and career progression then this is the job for you.
Office Line: 0191 500 0020
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
LinkedIn: 'Dee Manzini'
Rest assured, anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.