|Date Posted||December 3, 2019|
Data Loss Protection Engineer
* DLP program; must possess strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
* 3 Years of Symantec and/or McAfee DLP operational experience is preferred; must have implemented and managed
* Exposure to Microsoft 365 from a DLP perspective.
* Experience with secured large transfer technologies
* Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell) is preferred
* Proven experience with creating Regular Expressions
* Experience with RESTful APIs and automation
* Knowledge of data classification solutions
* Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels
* Experience with metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security
* Strong verbal and written communications skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization.
* Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks
* Strong organizational, and time management skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.