|Date Posted||November 16, 2021|
The Data Management Executive is a pivotal role in this exciting time of digital growth for James Hall & Co. Ltd, as we expand our Ecommerce function and roll out our digital strategy over the next twelve months and beyond.
Working closely with the Master Data Controller, Ecommerce Manager and other key stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving, developing and organising a vital data management requirement for the business. Your key duty is to ensure that product data going into and coming out of our internal Accord system is correctly structured and that a sufficient process is in place to flag any data that is not correct. This aspect of the position will be within agreed guidelines identified by various functions of the business.
Your role will require you to liaise directly with different departments and people within the business, troubleshoot problems and ensure clarity and focus is always at the forefront of any data activity. Your work is a pivotal aspect of our ecommerce project but also for the company as a whole.
If you are someone who thrives on challenges and you enjoy a varied working day, this will be a perfect fit for you.
Data Management Executive Responsibilities:
- Working with Excel / CSV files for all aspects of product data
- Working with key stakeholders to drive the data management project forward
- Ensuring that data is correct and improving it with agreed in-house guidelines
- Development of new business processes to help manage future data requirements
- Running and managing regular data meetings to drive the project forward
- Liaising with other departments in the business to encourage collaborative working
- Identifying areas that need new processes or attention in relation to correct data management
Data Management Executive Requirements:
- Experience with data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a retail environment / home delivery would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated
- Good problem solver
- Great team worker and able to manage challenges professionally
- Pro-active in obtaining answers
- Great organiser
- Good at managing multiple projects and demands
- Excellent at structuring new processes to manage data effectively
James Hall & Co. Ltd traces its roots back to 1863 when founder James Hall opened a bacon cutting business and retail shop in Southport, Lancashire. James Hall Group of Companies has operated in Lancashire for over 150 years. We believe that our success is due to the teamwork, skills and commitment of our employees.
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 38 hours per week
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Company Doctor, Employee Assistance Programme, Subsidised Staff Restaurant, Staff Discount Scheme (Bluebell Way), Service Awards, Christmas Hamper, Children's Christmas Party, Annual Dinner Dance, Free Car Parking, Walking/Running Track, Shower & Changing Facilities, Training and Development, Discount at Starbucks (Bluebell Way), Apprenticeships, Life Insurance, Company sick pay scheme, Bereavement pay scheme.
Closing date: 12th December 2021
You may have experience of the following: Data Officer, CRM, Data Analytics, GDPR, Data Analysis, Customer Relationship Management, Data Analyst, Trend Analysis, Data Management, Reporting, Data Officer, Analytics, etc.
Ref: 104 648