|Date Posted||September 8, 2019|
Apex System's client in downtown Atlanta is looking for a Data Privacy Analyst! This role is a contract with perm potential. If you are interested please send your resume to Krystina at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and reference job # 978108
This is a key role working with top cybersecurity, privacy, and data management professionals to ensure our client's key data assets are well-protected via continuous delivery of data asset protection features, and building a sense of team. This role is central to safeguarding valuable client and teammate information, as well as our critical business data
• Hands-on expertise with data classification, scanning and tagging of data, data management or data governance.
• Precise, rapid problem solving abilities using data, critical thinking, leveraging personal wisdom and experience.
• Solid collaboration, conflict management, listening and communication skills.
• Embraces integrity, truthfulness, a desire to help others, willingness to keep confidence, and owns their mistakes.
• Effective at delivering outcomes with moderate oversight, seeking guidance when needed and unafraid to escalate.
• Able to informally guide less seasoned teammates so they may deliver their personal best and grow their skills.
• 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Data Protection Analysis (70%)
• Define and launch processes & procedures to ensure effective rollout & operation of data asset protection controls.
• Measures and reports compliance of data assets with the related policy and procedures using metrics / KPIs.
• Establish, socialize, and implement improvements to data asset protection controls; remediate known control gaps.
• Engages via working forums to ensure a clear, transparent understanding of data protection status, issues & needs.
• Collaborate with other data governance functions to promote efficient execution and improve workflow.
• Contribute to a culture of quality by ensuring work products are of high quality and genuine craftsmanship.
• Maintain a crisp focus on daily and iteration goals, continuously steering to program increment (PI) objectives.
Data Protection Product Consultation (30%)
• Advise & assist Product Owners in planning product capability maturity & feature rollout to maximize value.
• Assist in the rollout of product features to integrate data asset protection features with core data assets.
• Assist in the measurement of tangible and intangible benefits produced by the products to steer product direction.
• Foster dialogue with enabler areas e.g. Data Governance and Cybersecurity, to promote collaboration and synergy.
• Support Product Owners in interpretation of policies, standards, procedures to determine product-specific impacts.
• Facilitate rollout and change management of product features to maximize feature adoption and effectiveness.
• Represent the product features and roadmaps to stakeholders, leveraging communications & outreach channels.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178