|Date Posted||September 3, 2021|
Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands? If so, read on…
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and reliable Digital Marketing Executive to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working 09:00 – 17:00, reporting to our Senior Graphic Designer in Banbury. In return, we are offering a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits.
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market-leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers' needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer-relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market-leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will help to shape the future of DCS Groups’ digital strategy, the successful candidate will utilise their skills to help us enhance our already growing business and be responsible for supporting, developing, and maintaining digital content across the organisation’s online platforms. Creating, Drafting, issuing, and editing digital content.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, your key tasks will include:
- Content Creation – The successful applicant will be working with large brands and retailers on strategic projects across the UK. You will be using your skills to capture and publicise strategic projects using various forms of media including photography and videography. Co-ordinating digital submission from several external key stakeholders
- General Company Marketing – Schedule and manage the organisation’s digital content, including; website, social media, and internal newsletters whilst adhering to company brand guidelines
- Wider department support – Supporting the wider Graphic Design Team with workload and project tasks
- Health & Safety Induction
- Integrated Management System Induction
- Manual Handling
- Any other training relevant to the role
What we are looking for in our ideal Digital Marketing Executive:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Premier Pro, Vegas Pro, or equivalent video editing software
- The ability to film, edit videos or short films
- A creative eye for photography/videography
- Passion for storytelling
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Capable of preparing and reviewing written communications
- Full UK driving licence
- An outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with initiative
- Experience of working with minimal supervision, organising, and prioritising own workload
- A flexible approach to working hours and practices
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Able to show good attention to detail with an eye for design aesthetic
- Experience of maintaining strict confidentiality, using tact and diplomacy where applicable
- Knowledge of health & safety, equal opportunities, diversity, and GDPR legislation/issues
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Subsidised Cafe including free breakfast
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you! Click ‘Apply’ now to find out more about our Digital Marketing Executive position!