|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Fort Worth, TX that is seeking a Digital Services Implementation Analyst for a newly opened contract position.
The Digital Services Implementation Analyst will lead the adoption of Commercial IT best practices and ways for working and will actively partner with external agencies, global business units, and local client markets to ensure proper adherence. Also, this candidate will be responsible for coordination and quality assurance for IT Digital security and vulnerability processes and procedures as defined and directed by Global IT Security and Risk team.
- 40% - Partner with Digital Project Managers and provide primary implementation support for Commercial IT Digital projects and activities; Own and be accountable for: Ensuring internal and external teams adopt and abide by client's IT Digital best practices for mobile, social, web and platform; Serve as primary contact between IT Project Managers and IT Digital Services team
- 20% - Help enforce IT Digital security and vulnerability standards, procedures, policies, and work instructions as directed and defined by Global IT Security and Risk team and ensure Digital application portfolio maintains compliance to those standards
- 10% - Execute cloud and web security governance processes in support of IT Security and Risk and partner with client teams and external agencies to remediate any documented deviations and ensure satisfactory remediation is approved by Global IT Security and Risk teams
- 10% - Manage DSAR, CCPA, GDPR and other data management requests and support legal teams for Data Subject Access request or modifications to deployed IT Digital assets
- 10% - Develop and publish key Commercial IT Digital KPI benchmarks, reporting
- 10% - Own and manage digital application portfolio