|Date Posted||September 9, 2019|
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. Hubbell Incorporated operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the People's Republic of China ("China"), Italy, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Australia. Hubbell also participates in joint ventures in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and maintains sales offices in Singapore, China, India, Mexico, South Korea, and countries in the Middle East. The corporate headquarters is located in Shelton, CT.
40 Waterview Drive
Shelton, CT 06484
This role could be based in Greenville, SC, St. Louis, MO, Solon, OH, Manchester, CT or UK
The Director, IT Risk and Compliance role is to assess and oversee all technology-related compliance issues across the organization including regulatory, information security, data privacy, business continuity, identity management, user access and data integrity. This includes providing objective risk assessments of the company's compliance with all regulatory, organizational and commercial requirements governing the organization's information technology and security systems. The incumbent will also direct the development and implementation of IT/Information Security policies, procedures and controls. As a Manager in our Cyber Strategy & Governance team, you will be part of the assessments to provide insight on areas of strength and weakness and guide ongoing investment and organizational transition strategies
- Determine and maintain an inventory of all regulatory, commercial and organizational technology compliance requirements.
- Assists with the annual IT SOX internal/external audits and remediation planning.
- Review required external vendor SSAE18 SOC 1 and SOC 2 documentation.
- Facilitate the creation and upkeep of all technology compliance policies.
- Create an IT compliance risk assessment scorecard and periodically assess the regulatory, commercial, governmental and organizational IT compliance risks.
- Identify the associated IT compliance control gaps and oversee the documentation, implementation, testing and remediation of the entire IT compliance control portfolio.
- Reviewing IT controls testing, process narratives, flow charts, or procedures for other types of assessments
- Drafting or reviewing engagement scope, project plans, risk assessments, testing approach, and specific procedures
- Identifying areas for improvement and value-add
- Drafting reports or other appropriately styled presentations of findings and recommendations
- Preparation for Audit Committee meetings or other senior management meetings
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement
- 7+ years of IT Compliance, Information Security and Audit experience.
- Technical proficiency in IT compliance and audit support software and tools.
- Ability to function as a subject matter expert to other IT/business groups on compliance-related matters.
- Knowledge of IT security controls for midrange computers, servers, databases, PCs, laptops, and tablets.
- Solid knowledge of the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), EU GDPR and PCI-DSS compliance.
- ISACA – CRISC certification
- Familiarity with risk & information security frameworks such as ISO/IEC, NIST, CoBIT
- Understanding of regulations that apply to the business such as PCI, HIPAA, PII – GDPR, CCPA regulations and examination guidance
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.