|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Job ID: 300963
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, The Director, Global Security and Infrastructure role is to serve as the leader for establishing a stable, secure and efficient server, storage, network and systems environment at Oldcastle Infrastructure and have overall responsibility for cloud and on premise platforms, infrastructure, networking, information/data security, privacy, IT operations and the internal Service Desk. The successful candidate will provide leadership and technical strategy while delivering large-scale, high-throughput systems and achieving operational excellence. The preferred location for this position is the corporate office in Atlanta, GA. We are open to considering remote candidates as long as they are willing to travel as needed to successfully perform the role.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information being processed, stored, accessed or transmitted on the network while aligning department goals with business strategy. Ensures regulatory and audit compliance (e.g. SoX, PCI/DSS, GDPR/CCPA, etc.)
- Defines, directs and maintains the overall security and infrastructure strategy and roadmap to ensure a stable, secure, compliant and efficient technology and business environment
- Oversee the development of IT Infrastructure & Security policies, procedures, standards and services to ensure 24x7 operations and related service level agreements
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of servers, network hardware, peripheral equipment, software and services
- Guide complex problems from identification to resolution across different departments, employees and/or systems
- Lead and mentor the Infrastructure and Security teams and support continuous development of their professional skills to ensure a high level of service, rapid response to service disruption and security incidents, and the reliable, scalable, secure, and cost-effective operation of all infrastructure and security systems and services.
- Oversee the designs, implementation, deployment and management of systems/applications monitoring processes and tools to proactively identify and resolve issues and lead root cause analysis/lessons learned exercises post issue resolution to ensure continuous improvement
- Oversee the development, implementation and maintenance of the company business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Define and Lead the computer security incident response team and forensics capabilities of the IT department
- Oversee and direct the negotiations and implementation of third-party contracts and services as well as the third-party security risk assessment and evaluation and manages third party relationships
- Defines and manages the infrastructure and security budget; track and analyze relevant metrics for capacity planning and reporting purposes.
- Oversee and/or Manage large, complex infrastructure and security projects
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholder, external vendors, law enforcement and regulatory bodies.
- Contribute to the development of the business technology strategy as a member of the IT Leadership Team.
- Delivers effective reporting to the SLT and the board of directors
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 15+ years of work experience in security and infrastructure
- 10+ years of leadership and management experience in a technology department
- 5+ years in the manufacturing industry.
- 5+ years of service delivery and project management experience
- Experience in defining and implementing IT strategies and technology roadmaps
- Strong knowledge of cloud, server, network and security technologies
- A strong background in infrastructure and security design and business process analysis
- Strong experience negotiating and managing contracts
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with compliance and regulatory requirements (e.g. SoX, GDPR, CCPA, Etc.)
- In depth knowledge of technology frameworks like NIST, ISO 27000 series, ITIL, COBIT and RMF
- Experience implementing procedures and policies for Infrastructure and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC).
- Strong networking concepts and technologies and system administration knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to motivate and direct staff member and teams in a matrixed environment
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Industry certifications preferred: CISSP, CCNA, PMP, CCISO, CGEIT
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.