|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
Dynamics AX/D365 ERP Business Analyst - Home based - C£80k
I am currently working with one of Nigel Franks established clients who is currently looking for an experienced business analyst to join their award winning team. My client is well established in the retail industry, being one of the most successful in their market right now. This is an opportunity to be involved in a global implementation project which will give you hands on experience with WMS and stock management tools.
The business has gone through an incredible growth period which has led to them upgrading to D365 to meet their businesses demands. They leverage technology to stay ahead of their competition and these positions will play a key role within their organisation
This role runs on a hybrid work model meaning there will be elements of remote work and travel into the office once normality resumes, however, this will be primarily remote.
This is an opportunity to gain invaluable experience working on the Dynamics AX/D365 systems, within a globally growing retail business and give you a real opportunity to make a tangible difference within their organisation
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the client, managing their expectations during each stage of the project life cycle.
- Managing the ERP projects from start to end
- Manage 3rd party relationships assigned to you
- System/Backend administration
- Liaison with different Heads of departments to remain PCI and GDPR complaint.
Skills and qualifications :
- Previous experience working within D365/Dynamics AX
- Good commercial awareness and sound understanding of project and business dynamics.
- Strong and effective communicator with a responsible and professional approach.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me on 0203 1484 658 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE AND HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM ARE ALSO CONSIDERED
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!