|Location||West Menlo Park, CA|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2019|
Location: Menlo Park, CA
1) Grave Shift, Wednesday - Sunday (9:30PM - 6:00AM) (Lead: Wednesday-Thursday)
2) Grave Shift, Friday - Tuesday (9:30PM - 6:00AM) (Lead: Sunday-Monday)
Provides monitoring of camera and alarm systems as well as global intelligence monitoring for the detection of any potential threats to Facebook executives (both domestic and international) and reports to the customerâs Corporate Security Department within the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). Proactively monitors residential cameras, residential alarm systems, and movement of Facebook executives via satellite and actively monitors security information feeds; open source media, third-party provider information/analysis subscriptions, and other sources to support executive protection threat awareness and forecasting. Open source intelligence collection and analysis of regional trends and events to provide timely, comprehensive, customized intelligence products to decision-makers. Escalation of threats within agreed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Ensure all reports are timely, accurate and actionable and adheres to reporting criteria. Provide intelligence reports, including travel security and threat assessments
In addition to the requirement of regular and predictable attendance for this position, list 5 additional key responsibilities in order of importance to the job/department. Include the estimated time spent on each in a given week.
- Proactively monitor residential cameras, residential alarm systems, and movement of Facebook executives via satellite. 50%
- Actively monitor situational awareness systems including information security feeds, open source media, third-party provider information/analysis subscriptions, and other sources to support the company and executive protection threat awareness and forecasting. 20%
- Provide continuous intelligence communications to appropriate Facebook Global Security teams. Ensure the report is timely, accurate and adheres to reporting criteria. 15%
- In the event of an incident posing a credible threat to the executive team, account for the well-being of all executives and provide support as needed. 5%
- Prepare and deliver verbal and written passdown briefings to other Operators. 5%
Primary Competencies or Non-Negotiables:
- All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
- All employees are properly screened and licensed.
- All employees meet training standards and requirements.
- All employee relations are managed appropriately.
- All employees are paid accurately and on time.
- All clients are billed accurately and on time.
- All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybodyâs responsibility.
- Assume ownership for our companyâs success.
- Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
- Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
- Take responsibility, do the right thing.
- Project energy and enthusiasm.
- You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it.
FIELD (ie Accounting, IT, Marketing, Sales)
LIST REQUIRED CERTIFICATION(S) If applicable
Associates Degree or equivalent experience
Military, law enforcement,
or equivalent experience
Intelligence, Criminal Justice, International Studies, Political Science, International Relations
or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Proven ability to provide written and verbal briefings to high standard. Performs well under pressure, is able to manage stressful situations.
- Works well independently; A proactive individual who is process-driven and detail-orientated. A good team player with the ability to work in a cross-cultural, virtual environment and fosters strong remote working relationships.
- Manages multiple complex tasks and work to short deadlines.
- Proven ability to work within a shift system, and experience of conducting written and verbal handovers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and to work evenings, weekends and holidays as requested or required.
- Exceptional information analysis abilities.
- Strong analytical writing skills to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively.
- Proven ability to write and speak effectively and professionally in clear, concise English.
- Computer proficiency in various Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) as well as Ccure alarms, Genetec video, and CPW gps
- Some knowledge and experience with the use of quality and/or continuous improvement tools, techniques, practices, etc.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with deliverables
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all information and data.
Join Allied Universal Security Team at The World's Famous Social Network!
AMAZING BENEFITS INCLUDES:
- Competitive wages
- FREE food
- FREE gym membership
- Paid training (development, growth/ promotional opportunities)
- Health benefits
- Uniforms allowance
- Accelerated vacation accrual
- Overtime available at events
- New Child Benefit of twice the employeeâs monthly wages â not to exceed $4,000
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americaâs leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North Americaâs leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program.â¯ We promote from within our company!â¯You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universalâs many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States!
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americaâs leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North Americaâs leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program.â¯ We promote from within our company!â¯You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universalâs many success stories. Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States! For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
PPO # 14417