|Date Posted||September 11, 2019|
Company Industry: Financial Services
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for an Experienced Attorney.
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site
Join a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment allows people to hone current skills and build new capabilities while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
As an Experienced Attorney, you will need:
• Juris Doctor (JD) degree with 3-6 years of experience as an attorney
• Knowledge and understanding of the following areas of law are helpful: privacy, FCRA,
GLBA, DPPA, GDPR, CCPA, intellectual property licensing, and technology
• Provide legal guidance to assigned company divisions regarding all aspects of ongoing
legal and business matters
• Advise internal clients on legal and business issues and the implications of alternative
positions to enable informed business decisions
• Interpret, negotiate and draft complex contracts and related documents in support of
assigned company divisions & advising business partners
We’d Love to See:
• Experience in financial services or another highly regulated industry is a plus
Additional Job Description:
• Provide advice to stakeholders regarding changes in the law, contracts, or other legal
issues that may involve the company’s short or long-term strategic operations
• The ability to build and foster relationships with peers, sales staff and management on
all levels of the organization through excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
• This position may require very limited travel
This role is bonus eligible.