|Date Posted||May 21, 2021|
We are currently looking for a Freedom to Speak up Guardian with experience in human resources to work from home and be based in the Lewisham area. Our client is the only independent organisation in the UK that provides a mediating service to all levels of staff in medical/care sector.
You will be working with all levels of staff, from housekeepers and care staff to Directors, so you will need to be confident and experienced in dealing with sensitive information with empathy and sensitivity - no matter how big or small that risk or worry is.
You will be working from home and providing a mediating service remotely for the time being, however, in normal circumstances you would need to meet your clients in the community and this will be an expectation in the future. You would also need to attend monthly meetings in London, hold presentations and attend training when necessary.
Work laptop, phone and full training will be provided, as well as psychological support and access to advice from psychotherapists and an approved qualification in the field to work towards.
The role is full-time permanent, offering 40 hours per week and a salary of £40,000 per annum.
- Proven experience in staff management, good organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Flexibility towards working hours as the role will involve working weekends and evenings on occasion
- Full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle
- Knowledge on Employment Law, the Equality Act, GDPR, HR Policies and Procedures
- Experience of interaction with senior Executives, Directors in raising concerns and issues
- Experience in dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to be able to listen but remain impartial
- Knowledge of medical policies and procedures (preferred)
- Have the availability to provide 24/7 service line for a month - this only happens once a year, premium is paid for this service
- Flexible to cover other areas and provide floating support to other Guardians in the surrounding area
For more information on the role and for a confidential chat please get in touch with Csenge at ENS Recruitment.