|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Date Posted||January 15, 2020|
Front End Developer - Newcastle - (£28,000 - £38,000)
The organisation in question are based in Newcastle and they are keen to recruit Front End Developers.
What will you be doing?
As part of the client-side team of five, you will be responsible for all front end development, your role will give you exposure to a number of new technologies and projects. Some of your responsibilities will include; daily stand ups, Client meetings, Requirements Gathering, Sprint Planning, Project estimation and development.
- Building dynamic and responsive user interfaces for customers and internal use.
- Integrating and specifying REST services
- Setting standards for design and interaction
- Devising prototypes and launch sites for multiple projects
- Taking part in Agile and Continuous Improvement processes
- Contributing to the culture of our inclusive and enthusiastic team
Technologies you will use:
- Relational and NoSQL database knowledge
- Collaboration and version control using Git
- Experience of modern CI/CD tools
In return, you will benefit from an above market-rate salary (£28,000 - £38,000), varied benefits package and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in an Agile environment. Moreover, you will be given a tailored 'T-shaped' progression route, with opportunities to move into Head of Software.
If you are keen to learn a bit more about this specific opportunity then I would be happy to set up a follow up chat - I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7572
LinkedIn: 'Joe Ezzard'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.