|Date Posted||November 12, 2021|
Our client in Cambridge, MA is seeking a onsite Privacy Analyst for a contract opportunity.
Will assist the Global Privacy Office in support of the global privacy program, with a focus on remediation of existing contractual agreements to comply with new International Data Transfer requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union.
This will start as a three-month role, with potential for extension to December 2022.
- Ensure the company is executing the Global Privacy Program in compliance with sectoral and jurisdictional regulations.
- Lead the remediation process of contractual agreements to ensure compliance, tracking and reporting remediation progress, and assisting in analysis of existing agreements to determine remediation requirement.
- Lead supplier negotiations on behalf of our client and coordinate with internal cross functional teams including Privacy officer and Legal.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Demonstrated ability delivering results and advancing Privacy program maturity.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of personal data and broad knowledge of data across the business.
- Ideally, this would be in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry, but relevant experience from other consumer/ regulated industries will also be considered.
- Keenly-developed business partnering and collaboration skills, adept at establishing and sustaining effective working relationships, both within and between departments.
- Solution and results oriented.
- Excellent people skills, a team player.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex concepts in simple ways.
- Project management skills with the ability to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously.
We anticipate successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Masters or Law degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in jobs of contract administration or fields alike.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry preferred.
- Experience in contract management, vendor management, GDPR strongly preferred.