|Date Posted||September 4, 2021|
Head of Data
Location- Remote/London Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - £75,000-£85,000
Exciting business in the events business is looking for a new head of data to manage a team of 5.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.
- Manage a team of Analysts / Administrators / Developers contributing to their personal development while instilling an understanding of business needs and commercial requirements
- Participate and contribute to strategic planning around internal information systems with the senior management team
- Provide data services to internal stakeholders enabling the success of the organisations physical and virtual events
- 4+ years in a data strategy / management lead role being at the forefront of technology change and improvements
- Experience advising on data protection regulations, especially GDPR
- Extensive experience with a CRM platform, ideally Salesforce
- Empowered by autonomy and motivated to work in an environment that actively encourages responsibility and opportunity
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]