|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2019|
Company is the global leader in offline measurement and privacy compliant data. Company's unique measurement solution supports all media verticals including mobile, desktop, social, radio, search, TV and out of home and is integrated into the world’s leading data and buying platforms including Salesforce, Google and others.
Company’s identity product Killi, a consumer-facing application was created to solve privacy and security challenges for consumers and compliance challenges for companies that purchase data around the world. By creating the world’s most compliant data set, Killi solves the privacy challenges that have recently been introduced in the EU (GDPR), the USA (CCPA), and CAN (PIPEDA).
Company is a true startup. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. We work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
We are currently searching for a Head of Data Science to provide leadership, planning and management for all areas of Data Science strategy, development and implementation. The successful candidate will not only be technically competent but will be able to work collaboratively with Company’s clients to increase analytical efficiency, drive new business insights and develop new products.
What you will be responsible for:
- Leading the roadmap of data-driven innovation.
- Building the vision, strategy for the future state of analytics, dash-boarding, and reporting.
- Occasionally providing ad-hoc insights on our operations when needed by finance and executives.
- Providing expert technical consultation internally and solving complex Data Science-related issues.
- Turning numbers into stories that clients can understand.
- Driving the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of the data used for analysis.
- Leveraging data-driven insights to optimize development, customer acquisition, and marketing initiatives in support of near-term performance goals and long-term strategic initiatives.
- Maintain a focus on shipping product, understanding that oftentimes done is better than perfect.
What we need from you:
- You are enthusiastic to learn (and teach) new technologies, machine learning techniques, and advancements in the AdTech industry.
- You are not fazed by complex, unstructured problems and big data sets.
- You know how to find data, move it around, transform and fill in the gaps and implement your ideas through programming/statistical languages.
- PhD. (preferred) or Master's with extensive work experience in Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Machine Vision, Linguistics or NLP, and/or Operations Research.
- 10+ Years of dynamic excellence in large-scale engineering, statistical/predictive modelling, machine learning, team leadership, and analytic consulting.
- Experience architecting and leading large-scale data products and systems from conception to deployment.
- Thought leadership to supplement analytic exploration and reporting with a statistical mindset to discover opportunities for predictive modelling.
- You are comfortable working on an agile, distributed team spanning multiple time zones and continents.
- Expertise around GDPR compliance.
- Experience in programmatic or digital advertising.
- Experience working with Tableau.