|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying business opportunities and architecting the appropriate solution to meet business objectives/ priorities. They will own the relationship with Martech vendors, development and support agencies. This is an opportunity for someone who is keen to help break down the traditional silos that exist around our disparate customer engagement platforms and technologies and bring forward a unified customer-centric approach for our business.
You Should Know
- How to successfully manage Marketing Platform solutions across the Martech stack (Marketing Automation/CRM) How to bring the best of marketing operations to multi-functional teams in sales and the wider marketing team
- How to work across a variety of platforms whilst solving challenging problems to drive business impact.
As the Head of Martech you will:
- Drive digital assessments. This includes "as is"/"to be" design sessions and documentation to enable solution strategy, development and implementation
- Create and manage technical specifications for each platform detailing dependencies across platforms
- Understand and shape the business architecture associated with cross-channel strategy and solutions
- Collaborate with Martech agencies to define solutions and technical architecture
- Conduct discovery, design and implementation on marketing solutions - with a focus on driving B2B engagement
- Have a deep understanding of ABM and work to support and mentor the Marketing team with the strategy and delivery of programmes
- Advise on marketing platform integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the Martech stack. Work collaboratively with the Netsuite CRM and Salesforce teams
- Implement marketing automation workflows and processes, with industry best practices and recommendations
- Drive user adoption and support organisation-wide change management
- Map out how all CRM and digital technology components work together to support improved digital targeting and or measurement capabilities.
- Provide best-in-class insights from a range of industry experience to help guide CACI on how to evolve and develop our Martech stack
- Have a clear understanding of B2B data compliance, GDPR and best practices for data governance, storage, processing…etc. and build and develop processes accordingly
- Work collaboratively with Operation Managers on the new CMS and Marketo integration
- Work with the Director of Marketing to build reports and showcase insight from across the tech stack.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
Marketo experience in a B2B upper mid-market to enterprise organisation with demonstrable success in delivering large, integrated marketing enablement solutions, which may include: automation, content management, digital marketing and/or marketing analytics services.
Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures to support strategy recommendations.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Set yourself apart with:
- Ability to compare and recommend marketing platforms and associated applications
- Ability to manage end to end delivery projects and bring a history of Marketo experience
- Proven history of delivering Marketo projects and working across all phases of a transformation programme (discovery, implementation, DevOps)
- Marketo Certified Expert credential is essential
- Previous Netsuite CRM and/or Salesforce CRM experience is highly desirable.