|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
Full Time, Permanent
TransUnion UK provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. We focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We're TransUnion and we believe in Information for Good
About the Role:
We're looking to recruit an HR Administrator to provide front line support for all colleague queries from policy questions, holiday calculations to general HR administrative support activities. The successful applicant will identify, enhance and follow specific processes and procedures to maximise efficiencies across the department.
Data input and accuracy:
- Update HR information systems as appropriate
- Ensure paper and electronic documentation is stored correctly and in line with legislative requirements (where applicable)
- Ensure systems within the department are accurately maintained
- Ensure documents and procedures are up to date and stored in the agreed place
- Ensure the protection and accuracy of data at all times
- Ensure accuracy of data input and payroll information by cross checking colleagues and updating systems accordingly
- Regular review of standard documents ensuring they are fit for purpose and inline with legislative requirements
- Administration of the employee lifecycle including new starters, leavers, contract amendments and probationary reviews and submit changes to payroll
- Administer benefits including life event changes, approval of selected benefits, regular reports and annual reward processes as appropriate
- Pre-employment checking processes including references, criminal record bureau and credit reference checking
- Produce accurate documentation on behalf of the department, using agreed templates where appropriate
- Produce reports and statistics for stakeholders upon request
- Support all colleagues with day to day questions relating to HR policies, benefits, contractors and general HR admin processes
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the new starter induction day
- Prioritise tasks to ensure that service levels and customer expectations are met
- Identifies problems and all relevant issues and proactively searches for resolutions whilst demonstrating consideration of potential wider impact of any proposals
- Maintain high levels of customer service, escalating any complaints or concerns
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services provided by the department by actively suggesting process improvements and identifying gaps in current processes and/or templates
- Participate in projects in support of wider HR initiatives
Requirements for the Role:
- GCSE Grade C in English and Maths
- Experience of working in an Administration role
- Good working knowledge of GDPR
- Ability to recognise sensitive situations and handle these professionally and diplomatically
- Working towards or completed CIPD Certificate qualification (desirable)
- Previous experience of working in an HR Department (Desirable)
What's in it for you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.