|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
AMDG Holdings is the parent organisation overseeing a number of businesses from private independent care, property management as well as a professional training academy.
We now have an attractive and exciting opportunity for a motivated, ambitious and driven individual to provide administrative HR support, working closely with different departments within the organisation. As the HR Administrator, you will support the HR Function, in particularly the onboarding process in providing an efficient, proactive and confidential service to Managers and prospective candidates in-line with the Organisation`s Policies and Procedures.
Representing the Company, you will be residing in a small HR Team, where you will successfully onboard new starters. As well as onboarding prospective employees, the post holder will be providing a professional, high quality administrative service to Managers and the HR Team to reflect the Organisation's values.
The post holder will ensure accurate interpretation and secure provision of data, with adherence to the General Data Protections Regulations (GDPR).
On the job training will be provided to the post holder.
The right candidate will:
- Having a Level 3 Administration qualification is desirable. However, this is not essential as full training will be provided for successful applicants
- Have relevant administrative experience
- Able to work flexibly and be willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidentiality with professional behavior and able to work in a discreet and responsible way.
- Ability to build trust with employees and line management
- Methodical, organised with ability to prioritise
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent rates of pay dependent upon qualifications and experience
- A comprehensive induction program
- Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role
- Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training resulting to recognized qualifications
- Career progression is a guarantee for the right candidate
- A commitment to professional development and career progression
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job with great variety
Please contact our Recruitment Team t: 0114 2800265 e:
AMDG Holdings is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults AMDG Holdings uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our care.