|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
As a result of our continued development and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resource Manager to join our management team, based at our hatchery in Butterwick. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
As our Human Resource Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the HR function across our various sites in the UK.
Key duties and responsibilities as our Human Resource Manager:
- First point of support and contact for Line Managers on all matters relating to Human Resources, including Employee Relations, Grievance and Disciplinary and Performance Management.
- Review and management of all HR policies, procedures, staff handbooks, contracts and any other HR documentation as required in line with legislative changes to ensure compliance and best practice.
- Maintenance of employee records, ensuring accuracy and compliance with employment law and GDPR.
- Provide advice and support on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Take a hands on role in the recruitment process.
- Co-ordination of the new starter induction and on-boarding process in line with each specific role across the business.
- Work closely with our H&S Manager to design, develop and deliver effective training on all relevant aspects of Health & Safety
Skills and experience required to become our Human Resource Manager:
- 3 years of hands on experience across the full range of human resource functions.
- CIPD qualified.
- Strong experience creating, maintaining and continually improving business processes and policies.
- Ability to facilitate, influence and negotiate in order to resolve conflict and achieve desired outcomes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment laws, standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to join us as our Human Resource Manager, please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!