|Date Posted||November 9, 2019|
Information Privacy Consultant
3+ Month Contract
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Liaise and lead interviews with business stakeholders to ensure compliance with Article 30 of the General Data Protection Regulation ( "GDPR”)
- Work closely with the Privacy Working Group and Data Protection Officer ( "DPO”).
- Develop communications and privacy training materials as necessary. Training skills preferred.
- Work alongside the project manager to ensure various privacy-related initiatives and project plans are completed on-time and on-budget;
- Consult the DPO and Privacy Working Group on efforts to drive accountability for privacy in multiple respective disciplines;
- Consult and coordinate with Global Privacy Office representatives to provide guidance and direction for risk assessments and compliance concerns.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled