|Date Posted||December 1, 2019|
1) UEBA (like exabeam or Splunk UBA)
3) Strong scripting skills (python or powershell)
Nice to have: GDPR experience
They need someone very strong in the "security" mindset; understands basic terms and structures. There biggest challenge is in the data privacy space. This person needs to have familiarity with data privacy practices, specifically GDPR. He or she will be supporting an ITA project that is set to run through next year. He or she will work alongside a Project Manager and a project team on the vendor side.
1. Participate in Insider Threat project
2. Develop new use cases, create and tune new threat models within ITA (User/Entity Behavior Analytics tool).
3. Provide backend support to customer. Focus will be more on deployment and implementation support. Not planning to integrate with any other functions.
4. Troubleshoot and resolve issues within SLO.
5. Plan, document and steward changes through environments.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
* Security Mindset
* Experience with analytical tools (like Exabeam or Splunk UBA)
* Basic to intermediate scripting skills, preferable Python. Will also consider PowerShell and JSON. Must be able to understand data formats, logs, and must have the ability to manipulate data.
* Linux experience- this product its on Linux so this is critical.
* Strong Problem Solving
* Familiarity with GDPR and data privacy policies. Must be able to understand the "why." Must be able to think through why certain decisions are being made and must be able to articulate to others.
* Project Management experience is nice to have. This person will not have true PM responsibilities. This mentality is important because they will develop new use cases and collaborate with the team to get data onboarded, gather data as it goes through the application, and produce results using those threat models.
* Strong written and verbal communications, attention to detail, interpersonal and networking skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.