|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
HomeLet provides insurance services to letting agents, landlords and tenants. The Insurance Administrator Executive role is within the RRP, Landlord and Tenants team. and the administrator will need to be able to provide this wide variety of administration with a high level of service and accuracy. You will be focussed and hard-working with good attention to detail.
You will need to quickly build an in-depth knowledge of our products, systems and processes so that you can respond quickly and accurately to our customers.
You will need to be focussed, hard working, with good attention to detail, be flexible in your approach to handling the work and constantly be on the lookout for service and process improvements.
- You will be dealing with telephone queries
- You will be processing all incoming internal and external mail and email
- You will be able to identify complaints and follow the correct procedure
- You will be issuing documentation and processing amendments to policies
- You will be assisting with the inputting of accurate data onto bespoke systems and Microsoft office systems, updating records in line with business service level agreements.
- You will be carrying out general administration business support as and when required.
- You will remain 100% FCA, GDPR and ICOB compliant
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written coupled with an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills,
- You will have a flexible, adaptable, and pro-active approach to tasks with the ability to learn quickly,
- You will be very customer focused
- You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload in line with changing priorities,
- You will be a great team player, with the willingness to support others,
- You will be at a good level in using MS packages such as MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
- You will have a high level of attention to detail ensuring quality and compliance is met.
Why Work For Us?
Working within our HomeLet brand in our head office in Lincoln, we work with tenants, landlords and letting agents providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.
HomeLet is a trading brand of Barbon Insurance Group, one of the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance companies. HomeLet is part of PIB Group, which means that we can enjoy the strength and leverage that come with being part of a larger group for the benefit of our people as well as our customers.