|Date Posted||December 3, 2019|
This is a new role in an expanding team with opportunities to gain experience across a broad spectrum of projects to grow your skills and develop your career. Our client is committed to building a great place to work driven by a shared purpose, and offers a competitive salary, clear pay structures, career progression paths and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our client, a leading provider of apprenticeships, accountancy, tax, finance and banking courses, is looking for a business analyst to help deliver their programme of CRM, reporting and BI projects. You will have experience of working as a business analyst as part of multidisciplinary, cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams. You will need excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as good attention to detail, data analysis and BI skills
You will need the following experience: -
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience of working with BI tools and reporting
• Good understanding of the full Business Intelligence lifecycle
• Experience of data warehouses
• Ideally you would have experience of CRM
And the following skills: -
• Comfortable facilitating requirements workshops
• Skilled at uncovering true business need and solutions
• Confident at presenting ideas and recommendations
• Competence in Agile (ideally SCRUM)
• A team player
• An understanding of data governance
A salary of up to £45K is offered plus a flexible benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, life insurance etc. Our client is committed to ensuring they offer a working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed. If you require adjustments or support during the recruitment process, contact us and we'll talk to our client to find out what they can do to help.
The post is a permanent and full-time position based in Central/North London N7.