|Date Posted||September 7, 2019|
IT Security Officer
Colonel Harland Sanders opened the first KFC in Louisville Kentucky in 1965. He started with one store, 11 herbs and spices, and an idea. From there our incredible brand and product grew to what it is today.
Position: IT Security Officer
Location: Woking, Surrey (24 minutes from Waterloo, commutable from Farnborough, Guildford, Bracknell, Weybridge & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: competitive company and performance-related bonus, generous pension with up to 11% company contribution, private healthcare, free breakfast, 25 days annual holiday allowance rising to 30 days after 5 years' service with option to buy or sell up to 3 extra days per year, enhanced maternity leave and flexible return to work options, Pick 'n' Mix Benefits scheme that allows you to convert standard benefits into a plan that works best for your own unique, individual needs, including gym membership, health screening and travel insurance.
Closing date for applications: 10th of October, 2019
About the role:
With an ever-increasing amount of technology being deployed within the enterprise, focus on security is paramount to ensure service availability and safeguarding brand reputation. The Information Technology Security Administrator will play a pivotal role in delivering best practice IT security across all aspects of the enterprise.
- Administrating Tech Security solutions throughout the business.
- Identify threats and work to create steps to defend against them.
- Co-ordinate vulnerability and penetration tests across all network segments and systems with our 3rd party providers.
- Monitor network traffic for suspicious behaviour and remediate threats.
- Configure and maintain security systems such as firewalls, antivirus, and IDS / IPS solutions.
- Create network policies and authorisation roles for network, system and file access.
- Ensure current Global Security Policies are implemented and maintained through close partnership global security teams.
- Support Digital Team in developing security best practice solutions in line with global policies.
- Manage all Corporate and restaurant server, end user and IoT device security patching and anti-virus updates
- Review and manage remediation of all asset penetration test reports.
- Work closely with all internal and 3rd party service providers to ensure best practice security is maintained for critical services.
- Partner with project teams responsible for technology development and new service introduction to ensure security architecture is in line with Global policy and industry best practice.
- Perform regular audits and checks to ensure security compliance in line with GDPR, SOX, PCI DSS and Global Policies.
- Degree Qualified, ideally with a technology and security emphasis or equivalent experience (preferred).
- Experience configuring and maintaining enterprise security platforms such as Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco Firepower, switches and router infrastructure.
- Understanding or working knowledge of Cisco ISE appliance solution managing access control to corporate systems.
- Clear understanding of wireless technology and security protocols and principals.
- Knowledge and familiarity with traditional and next generation technology systems architecture and respective best practice security standards.
- Good understanding of software patching solutions such as GFI Languard, McAfee EPO, Symantec Endpoint Protection and Quest KACE Systems Management Appliance (preferred).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy management.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work in a structured and methodical manner.
You may have experience of the following: Tech Security Administrator, IT Security Engineer, IT Security Administrator, IT Security Analyst, IT Security Manager, Technical Security Administrator, Technical Security Analyst, Technical Security Manager, IT Security Officer, IT Manager, Infrastructure Manager, Network Manager, Risk Analyst, Security Analyst, Cyber Security Analyst, etc.