|Date Posted||May 25, 2021|
The Four Seasons Health Care Group are looking for a Marketing Administrator.
The role is initially a 6 month contract with a view of becoming permanent, initially based in the office and working from home.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent Marketing graduate, looking for fantastic exposure to develop your skills. This is an essential role within the Marketing Team providing support for a variety of work streams within the team.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administer the website and news inboxes
- Write and publish high quality stories across the group websites
- Work alongside the PR Executive in identifying newsworthy stories suitable for press, social media and internal communications
- Liaise with homes to ensure accuracy of story content and GDPR compliance
- Work alongside Marketing Assistants on news stories for focus homes
- Monitor the marketing email inboxes to support home requests by processing in a timely manner and liaising with team members on any unique requirements
- Work with Head of Brand on the management of the image library, ensuring that photographs have relevant consent and the library complies with current GDPR approach
- Administer the reporting of online reviews and competition leader boards to ensure homes, business development and operational teams are kept updated on the latest position
- Publish online reviews and testimonials in a timely, prompt manner and in line with our agreed approach e.g. publish positive reviews and coordinate response for negative and positive comments
- Work with the Marketing Assistants to ensure the appropriate recognition of achievement for positive reviews is sent to homes in a timely manner
- Support the Marketing Assistants and Digital Marketing Manager in making core website and directory changes
- Flag any change requests received via the marketing inboxes for website content with Marketing Assistants