|Date Posted||June 3, 2021|
Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator
We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator to join our growing team! Reporting to the Marketing and Business Development Advisor (MBDA), the Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the MBDA in developing and implementing marketing and business development plans for our practice groups and with cross-practice campaigns.
Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator Responsibilities include:
- Researching and keeping on top of key issues and developments in the relevant industries.
- Supporting the development of plans by researching and providing insights using data from previous marketing campaigns, the CRM and finance data where appropriate.
- Draft or edit copy for news items for our website and social media and post when agreed with the comms team.
- Liaise with copywriters, ensuring articles are effectively briefed into them and any deadlines are met.
- Alongside the comms team produce social media posts that meet our visual brand guidelines.
- Set up and run events, seminars and webinars for the practices, liaising with speakers and ensuring they are delivered on plan and on budget.
- Be a superuser of our CRM, using it to generate mailing lists, generate reports and monitor campaign responses.
- Be able and willing to update client contact information when needed.
- Be a promoter of good data governance and upkeep within the practices you work with.
- Be aware of and ensure that Information Governance guidelines with regards to client and contact data are followed.
Marketing and Business Development Co-ordinator Requirements:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Marketing experience within a professional services environment
- Working with and advising senior people
- Working with a CRM system
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations
- Worked within teams and across various levels of accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Confident to challenge and share ideas
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise independently
- Use of social media channels
- Languages German, French or Spanish
- A recognised marketing qualification preferably CIM or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Economic Consulting market
- Use of design tools such as Canva
- Use of Umbraco or another CMS
About Frontier Economics:
Frontier is an Economic Consultancy with a difference. From day one our goal was simple - to create a company that approached economics with imagination.
Founded in 1999, we are entirely employee owned so everyone contributes to the culture and success.
Our specialist business management teams help to shape the every-day running of the firm and implement the strategy to make it all happen. Our business management teams drive business development and practice coordination while supporting the growth of the firm through recruiting and managing talent.
Frontier Economics is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law. We are determined that everyone has an equal chance to join us and progress their career with Frontier. We care about creating an inclusive atmosphere and are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in all its forms. Read more about our incentives here.
All our employees are supported in their career and personal development through our exceptional training programs, learning resources, qualifications and career progression.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Highly competitive plus bonus
Benefits: Flexible working, 28 days holiday allowance plus option to purchase an additional 10 days, Employee Assistance Programme, Pension scheme, Private health insurance and dental plan (policy also includes leisure travel insurance), Life Insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Income Protection Insurance, Flu vaccinations, Leave for charitable activities, Independent Financial Adviser, Vision Care, Career development, Mentoring and coaching, Learning and Development opportunities, Casual dress code, Wellness room, Free fruit, Matched fund-raising, Mobile phone.
Closing date: 26 June 2021
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Operations Manager, Senior Marketing Officer, Senior Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Specialist, Marcomms, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Specialist, etc.