|Date Posted||November 28, 2019|
Job Title: Monitoring Station Manager
Reporting to: Head of Service
Hours: 40 per week (08.00-17.00) Mon-Fri.
This is an incredible development opportunity for a Monitoring station professional to advance into a leadership role within this growing company. This is a new role for a newly established Monitoring station.
• To adhere to all company policies & procedures.
• To achieve set performance targets
• Liaise with Police & other agencies when required
• To record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
• To provide an efficient & courteous response to all telephone calls and other communications both internally and externally.
• Ensuring the operational status of the ARC is maintained 24/7/365
• Ensuring the ARC operates in accordance with BS5979:2007, ISO9001:2015, SIA Licensing & all aspects of GDPR.
• Manage ARC P & L in accordance with budgets.
• Ensure daily/weekly/monthly testing schedules are completed and documented
• Ensure emergency drills are carried out as required by the standards
• Develop coaching and training plans for the team
• Motivate and maintain morale within the team
• Ensure any reports leaving the ARC for customers attention are accurate in detail and professionally completed and presented.
• Ensure CCTV Monitoring is completed correctly and in accordance with agreed practices.
• Complete Internal Audits to ensure compliance is maintained & Improved.
• Provide OOH Support to the ARC as required
As a fair and ethical employer, in accordance with guidelines taken from the 2010 Equality Act, this company is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all; irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital/civil partnership status, sexuality, disability or age.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.