|Date Posted||November 8, 2019|
We have a new opportunity at Saga Group for a Multi Skilled Agent to join the team based in Folkestone. You will join us working full time on a 4 month fixed term contract and in return, receive a competitive salary of £15,306.20 per annum (pro rata) and benefits!
When you join Saga we welcome you with open arms and we fuel your career possibilities. We support. We encourage. We champion you to reach your full potential.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Multi Skilled Agent to join our friendly Publishing Subscriptions Sales team. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience with this small and supportive team. In this role, you’ll be selling subscriptions to Saga Magazine, the UK’s best-selling monthly subscription magazine, through both inbound and outbound.
In return, you can look forward to all of the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast paced career with an excellent benefits package including life assurance, pension, high street and online discounts, and concessions for holidays and travel.
Key responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Agent:
- Sell subscriptions to Saga Publishing titles, including up selling of packages and customer payment methods through both Inbound and Outbound calls
- Provide an excellent level of customer service at all times, ensuring that the customer is strongly valued
- Minimise cancellations through persuasive selling techniques
- Sort, batch and process Magazine subscriptions
- Accurately process cheque banking reports of subscription payments
- Maintain department standards through multi-tasking and flexibility including calling out or calling back customers when required
- Provide first class customer service
- Process BACS, direct debit and credit card reject payments
- Respond efficiently and knowledgeably to customer issues, ensuring that all customer requirements are met
- Prioritise workloads to ensure that the needs of the customer and the department are achieved
- Sell and promote reader offers and premiums, including special partnership offers
- Give accurate and timely information on the magazines online ordering system
- Accurately maintain customer records on ACS, AFE and the GMD
- Offer excellent customer service to our Possibilities members through the Ballots and Events RSVP lines
- Demonstrate a good understanding around GDPR compliance and guidelines
- Provide personal support through deceased calls and deceased correspondence
- Handle difficult objections, criticisms and complaints
Experience and skills required to be our Multi Skilled Agent:
- Proficient in use of Microsoft packages and willing to learn software packages necessary to the team
- Well-developed keyboard skills
- Flexibility to move from inbound to outbound and to any admin role as the work dictates
- Ability to work towards targets and tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A confident and persuasive manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with customers
- Ability to use own initiative
- Strong customer service ethos
- Customer focussed
If you would like to join our team as our Multi Skilled Agent, or find out more information, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.