|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Administrator in Sheffield
Would you like an opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging role with the health and social care sector?
Job Types: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive - Dependent on qualifications and experience
Recognised for our innovative and high-quality services, Progressive Care is a leading National provider of services for Children's & Families, Young People and Adults across South Yorkshire, East Midlands and the North West.
We now have an attractive and exciting opportunities for a motivated, ambitious and driven individuals to join our company as a Operations Administrator. Reporting directly into the Contracts Manager you will provide admin support as required and work closely with different departments within the business.
Previous knowledge of the care industry is advantageous, but not essential. A high degree of organisation is also essential for the role as you will take responsibility for checking and logging incidents, accidents and notifications, keeping a log and tracking reports and dealing with a busy inbox and telephone queries
- Responding to queries both internal and external, to ensure appropriate information is shared
- Produce high quality work which delivers a quality service
- Work in a professional manner and reflect the Organisation's values
- Ensure accurate interpretation and secure provision of data, with adherence to the General Data Protections Regulations (GDPR)
The right candidate will:
- Having a Level 3 Administration qualification is desirable. However, this is not essential as full training will be provided for successful applicants
- Have relevant administrative experience
- Good literacy and communication skills
- Able to work flexibly and be willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent rates of pay dependent upon qualifications and experience
- A comprehensive induction program
- Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role
- Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training resulting to recognized qualifications
- Career progression is a guarantee for the right candidate
- Continued professional development
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job role with great variety
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults, Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our care.
For further information, please contact us now at 0114 2800 265