|Date Posted||December 3, 2019|
A great management consulting company is looking for a Privacy and Data Protection Consultant to join their team. The company focuses on cybersecurity consulting within the banking & finance industry.
This role is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity with a remote option with up to 50% travel.
What you'll do:
- Perform privacy readiness assessments
- Document these assessments and their results
- Conduct privacy trainings
- Bachelor's & 5+ years' experience with regulatory and compliance issues and requirements
- GDPR, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, International Cross Border, US State Data Privacy Law experience
- Security certifications such as CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, CISSP
- Working experience leveraging technologies to discover, inventory, and map data assets
- Strong understanding of the connection between business, data, and privacy strategies
If you or someone you know would be interested, please apply or reach out to Emily at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.