|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
ROI is a sales support agency employing over 350 people across 5 locations, including an office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The business supports the automotive agency by providing market-leading services covering sales and marketing, back-office support and IT and Technology.
On average, the business hires over 100 people per year across the full spectrum of business functions. The recruitment activity encompasses both growth and attrition; with an average increase in headcount of c.20% year on year, finding and hiring talented people to meet our clients' demands is an ongoing challenge.
It is a particularly challenging and increasingly candidate driven marketplace. Although ROI is leading the way with growth and innovation, meeting the demands of the business with talent acquisition remains one of our greatest differentiators to enable us to stay ahead of the competition.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment / Resourcing Manager to lead the resourcing strategy across the business.
This fast-paced, hands-on role is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to develop their career, bringing knowledge and expertise in volume recruitment to a business proud of its reputation for low staff-turnover and uncovering talent across a range of business functions.
The role is responsible for:
- Leading the recruitment strategy to support both sales and operations
- Ensuring vacant and growth roles are filled by the team quickly and within budget
- Working with hiring managers to fully scope requirements, designing the recruitment approach and managing it to completion
- Working with the HR Director to set 'best practice' parameters, designing and mapping processes and ensuring compliance both with GDPR and company standards
- Supporting the business to implement, embed and harness new technology (e.g. ATS systems)
- Reporting, analysis and business insight, enabling decisions to be made with up to date and relevant information
- Ensuring the resourcing team is motivated and supported, with all the tools to do their jobs effectively.
This is a busy, challenging role. As a business, ROI puts a firm emphasis on quality and client satisfaction. You should possess experience in the following areas:
- Medium volume recruitment (150 250 hires per year), preferably within a B2B, outsourced environment
- Multi-site experience. You should be able to build strong internal relationships, able to influence senior stakeholders in recruitment strategy
- A strong people manager; you should be proficient in managing, motivating and supporting a team working in fast-paced and often frustrating environments
- Commercially-minded; you should have experience of managing a budget where agencies are used sparingly
- You should be comfortable with internal reporting and providing insight to the senior team
- Knowledge and experience of using (and ideally implementing) recruitment technology is important.
It will help your application if you have an industry specific qualification such as CIPD accreditation or REC.
The role reports to the HR Director and can be based in either Nantwich or Milton Keynes. We are currently working a 'hybrid' pattern - part of the week will be home-based, the rest from an office. You should be comfortable working remotely and it is vital you live within a sensible (45mins) commutable radius of Nantwich or Milton Keynes. We are interested to hear from people with backgrounds in both agency and in-house teams.
The package will include:
- £500 per year towards your health and wellbeing
- Health Shield / Aviva Medical Insurance
- Access to discount schemes for vehicle leasing
- Access to bursaries for further study
Location: Nantwich or Milton Keynes
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits
You may have experience of the following: Recruitment Manager, Internal Recruiter, CIPD, Resourcing Manager, Recruitment Team Leader, Human Resources, HR, In House Recruiter, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Advisor, Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Acquisition, etc
Ref: 106 105