|Date Posted||September 20, 2019|
A growing Hertfordshire practice with a diverse portfolio of commercial projects is looking for an experienced Revit Technician to join the team in Redbourn.
My client was established nearly 20 years ago and has developed a reputation for their expertise in the commercial, hotel and residential sectors, comprising of projects ranging from £750,000 to £45million. Their extensive client list includes a number of well-known commercial clients with a worldwide presence.
An opportunity is available for a Revit Technician to join their Redbourn office.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work predominantly on technical packages, detailed drawings, joinery and schedules
- Mentor and manage more junior members of the team.
- Running projects from inception through to completion
- Report to the Directors with progress of projects
- Work specifically on data centres and a variety of other commercial projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fully proficient and professional working experience in Revit is essential
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience within the commercial sector
- Strong and proven technical ability
- Strong working knowledge of building regulations
- Excellent sketching ability for design, planning and technical detailing
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team with excellent time management skills
- Be able to hit the ground running.
What you get back
- Salary offered up to £40,000
- Excellent career progression,
- A yearly bonus scheme
- Join a group healthcare scheme
- Office is located within only 15 minutes of London by rail.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit Technician Job in Redbourn, Hertfordshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10577)