|Date Posted||November 9, 2019|
Job Title : Information Security/Privacy Analyst
Location : Washington DC
Position Type : Contract
Contract : 12 months
• The candidate must be experienced with identifying and assessing risks within Cloud environments, including the unique risks associated with SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS implementations. Candidate should have experience with Microsoft’s Azure IaaS and PaaS offerings, as well as O365 SaaS.
• The candidate will hold strong skills in cyber risk management planning including reporting and tracking. This candidate must understand the risk management process, risk mitigation, and risk tracking. Additionally, a strong knowledge of cyber security, information security and knowledge of network components.
• The candidate will support the mission of the Cybersecurity Risk Management by organizing and preparing for senior level meetings, provide direction to team on activities of the week, support team in preparing timely deliverable and tracking action items.
• The candidate will hold strong communication skills, both oral and written, with excellent interpersonal, team and organization skills. This candidate must be able to clearly define tasking, communicate topics to leadership through concise and succinct presentations, and to organize meeting preparation materials. The candidate must have strong knowledge of MS Office products to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required):
· CISSP, CCSK/CCSP, PMP and/or CISA certifications CRISC - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control