|Date Posted||September 1, 2021|
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
What you will do?
When you join Avaya, you will join a group of peers as a member of our Avaya Graduate Experience program. The Avaya Graduate Experience is an industry leading training program for early career talent aspiring to move into sales roles with Avaya. For the first part of the program, you’ll learn about Avaya’s products, solutions and latest technology advancements. You will have the opportunity to learn from leaders and technical experts about a wide variety of topics and skillsets that will build a successful foundation as you build your career at Avaya. You will also be assigned projects to work on that will give you hands on opportunities to learn about our technology while unleashing your creativity and innovation. You’ll further develop your skills through On-the-Job Experience rotations in the Sales organization.
The program, while challenging, will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue Avaya & industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learned, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential. Thanks to this rigorous training program, we’ve earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
Upon completion of the program, you’ll transition into a Sales role where you’ll ultimately accelerate your career into more senior roles within sales or other groups in Avaya that fit your interests and skillsets.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
Who You'll Work With?
You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career. As a successful Academy Graduate Associate, you’ll expand your software, product and communications knowledge to collaborate with a team of Avaya sales professional to provide solutions for our customers and partners. You’ll have your own mentor, a Sales Academy alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will guide you as you onboard into Avaya. You will also be assigned a mentor who works in the team you are assigned you and they will help with your training and development for the role you are assigned to. With a strong Avaya team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Who You Are?
• Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
• A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
• Willing and able present your ideas in front of an audience.
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
• Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
• Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
What Skills will you need?
• Graduation from an accredited University anytime between December 2020 and August 2021.
• Fluent in English
• Preferably hold a degree in Business Management, Finance, Marketing or other related degrees.
• Fluent in English.
• Hold the right to live and work in the United States, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.